Saint Louis school was founded in 1849 and has trained many internationally well-known professionals over 150 years. Several thousand students have obtained their diplomas and many great names in French hairdressing attended the courses at Saint Louis.
Today our « Saint Louis » label is recognized in a number of countries worldwide such as Russia, Japan, Morocco, Italy and China.
The programmes we offer are taught by our Saint Louis managers who are well-known in the world of hairdressing and some of them have obtained the title of « Best Workman of France »
At the end of all our courses the students are given a course certificate from « St. LOUIS International »
The courses are run in Paris or in different countries in official training centres.
They are reserved for professional hairdressers and teachers of hairdressing or students.
1. The technical courses can be day-courses to several week courses.
2. The groups consist of fewer than 25 participants for one Manager of Saint Louis.
3. The programmes are chosen according to the type of participants and their levels (make-up and hairdressing are the possible themes).
Saint Louis has delegated a competent manager to be in charge of helping anyone who wishes to open a training centre.
Study of the project, training of the head teacher, programme skills, a French-style teaching method, the timetabling, recruitment of teachers, arranging the layout of classrooms are all part of his job.
THE TRAINING CONCEPT
Saint Louis has created a unique teaching method through its experience.
This method may be used in a training center that already exists or in a new training centre. Thus it enables a student to obtain a brand and/or an expertise diploma with Saint Louis label.
The teachers will be able to take training courses that give them a diploma that allows them to teach the Saint Louis method for a year. The students will follow a French-style of training course and will obtain a diploma delivered by a jury after the end of the year examinations.
The forums take place in Paris in hotels or on the Saint Louis school premises.
They are reserved for professional hairdressers, teachers or students.
The demonstration forums or seminars are generally organized for groups who wish to see the latest techniques and trends in High French hairdressing.
1. The forums take place between half a day up to a full day.
2. The groups consist of between 100 to 200 participants.
3. The programmes are chosen according to the organizer’s requests.
4. Several hairdressers who master the new techniques, theatre and shows give the demonstrations.